Chocolate & peanut butter. Cookies & milk. Some things just are meant to be together. I had to make two batches of these bad boys for my teammates because I accidentally ate the first (one thing led to another… and will work off later, hopefully) They are the gooiest, softest cookies I’ve ever made topped off with a coconut chocolate shell. Dip them in a little almond milk because you deserve it. Only a wee bit of sugar so technically could be considered guilt free! I love to make these along with my vegan chocolate chunk cookies to bring to any party.
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate bar or chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350/175 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Step 2 In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar, almond milk and vanilla extract
- Step 3 Once thoroughly mixed, add flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- Step 4 Continue stirring until you have a very doughy consistency
- Step 5 Roll the dough into balls, I use a spoon to make it easier
- Step 6 Flatten the balls with a fork or spoon
- Step 7 Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Step 8 Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes
- Step 9 Once cooled, heat coconut oil and chocolate together and mix until it forms a dip or it is easy to spread
- Step 10 Dip, drizzle, or cover the entire cookie with chocolate
- Step 11 Let cool and eat!
- Step 12 I like to add a little more coconut oil to the chocolate mix and drizzle it all over.