Personally, I love the taste of coffee in the morning. Something about it just makes me feel like I have all the time in the world to enjoy those early hours. When reality finally hits that I have 7am workouts, I don’t always have the time to make an detailed spread. Overnight oats make for that easy go-to quick breakfast option. I created this recipe with the option to add protein combined with some healthy fats. This way I can last longer during intense practices or heavy lifting sessions. Also makes for a great healthy snack or meal when traveling or on airplanes.
Vanilla Latte Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 serving espresso
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 scoop Wildway Recharge protein (optional)
- 1 tbsp nut butter of choice
- Handful chocolate chips
- Step 1 Place oats in a bowl that can be sealed
- Step 2 Pour in almond milk, vanilla, espresso, maple syrup, and protein
- Step 3 Stir until thoroughly mixed through
- Step 4 Place in fridge for 3 hours or overnight for better consistency
- Step 5 Top with nut butter and chocolate chips and enjoy!