My chocolate fix go to. Super easy to make and especially perfect around the holidays for a non guilt treat! Check out my raspberry walnut crumble bars for more desserts to bring to all of your holiday parties.
Sugar Free Almond Bark
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Step 1 Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium heat
- Step 2 Pour in bowl once it is melted through
- Step 3 Add vanilla, cacao powder, cinnamon, and maple syrup
- Step 4 Once smooth, pour into a pan lined with parchment paper
- Step 5 Top with almonds and coconut flakes
- Step 6 Let sit in freezer for 10-20 minutes
- Step 7 Remove from freezer and slice into squares
- Step 8 Place back in freezer and enjoy whenever!