I’m a sucker for matcha everything! Probably started when I went to Japan and was knee deep in all the matcha kit-kats I could get my hands on. I love my coffee in the morning don’t get me wrong, but there’s nothing like a good almond milk matcha latte. I started adding the powder to my morning smoothies when I need a little extra kick and want to switch up the flavors. Not gonna lie might be my new go-to (cheating on the breakfast bowl).
Matcha Smoothie Bowl
- 1 teaspoon Matcha powder (we order ours from Jade leaf)
- 1/2 banana
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1&1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Wildway granola (or granola of choice)
- dash of cinnamon
- handful of ice
- Step 1 Put all ingredients into a blender
- Step 2 Blend or pulse for 3-5 minutes until smooth
- Step 3 Top with granola of choice!