I’ve been known to crave sweet potatoes at all hours of the day so I like to make a big batch of these and eat them cold or hot with a little almond butter on top! I love to make these for any dinner party or barbecue. They pair perfectly with my California Greek Salad or Broiled Eggplant.
Coconut Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Coconut Flakes
- Avocado oil spray (can use coconut oil)
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Step 2 Slice sweet potatoes into thin, fry like wedges
- Step 3 Coat in avocado oil spray or coconut oil
- Step 4 Next sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of salt
- Step 5 Add to a baking sheet lined with foil
- Step 6 Place in oven
- Step 7 Remove after 20 minutes and top with coconut flakes
- Step 8 Put pan back in oven and let finish baking
- Step 9 You can bring to broil for 5 minutes to make extra crispy!
- Step 10 Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes
- Step 11 Eat a couple and store in the fridge or eat them all