I’m that annoying person who walks to the fridge five different times looking for something new to appear and just nibbling on anything I can find. When you practice 5 hours a day, it’s hard not to want to eat everything in sight. This chia seed pudding recipe makes for the perfect treat because it’s super filling and ultimately limits my snacking capabilities. I love adding protein to it for a pre or post practice option. To satisfy that sweet tooth, you can pair it with granola, nut butter, chocolate, or even top morning pancakes with it. Ps. it makes a great quick morning breakfast or you get the recipe for my favorite overnight oats!
Coconut Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 can coconut milk full fat or light
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen (I use Wildway Recover Smoothie Mix for collagen and L-Glutamine)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein of choice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Step 1 Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor (I use a mini handheld food processor)
- Step 2 Blend or pulse for 15-20 seconds
- Step 3 Let sit for 1-2 minutes
- Step 4 Pulse again
- Step 5 Let sit for 1-2 minutes
- Step 6 Repeat this 1 to 2 more times until the consistency becomes thick and the chia seeds are well mixed in
- Step 7 Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Step 8 For best results, I like to keep it in overnight!