What I look forward to most in summer is hosting dinner parties and having guests over whenever we can. I started making this salad for when it’s too hot and I’m not trying to turn the oven or stove on. Brian loves greek salad and I love avocado.. combine them and you have one kick ass, simple salad! If bringing to a party, don’t forget to bring dessert too! Check out my simple, no bake sugar free almond bark.
California Greek Salad
We maybe eat this salad 2 to 3 times a week and it still never gets old. It's perfect for any dinner party or girls night and is packed with healthy fats and flavor!
- 2 large avocados
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1-2 cups greens (kale, spinach, etc)
- 1 large cucumber
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Lavender Salt (I get mine from the farmers market)
- Step 1 Cut and chop cucumber, tomatoes into chunks
- Step 2 Dice avocado
- Step 3 Add greens, cucumber, tomatoes into large bowl
- Step 4 Next throw in avocado, olive oil, and salt
- Step 5 Stir until everything is mixed together
- Step 6 Add extra salt or toppings like pumpkin seeds!